Refund Policy : Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree with them carefully before booking a trip with us.
1. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities
2. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or is caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund
3. Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of a member are strictly prohibited
4. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care. Garbage (tins, Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed of without polluting water sources
5. The host reserves the right to cancel the trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive a full refund
6. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such a situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case
7. On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating.
8. Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In case of theft, loss or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. On an adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
11. Booking amount will be as follow:
Trip (Days) Booking Amount
1 Day Rs. 1000
3 Days Rs. 3000
5 Days Rs. 5000
7 Days Rs. 7000
12. Cancellation Policy:
a) 48 HRS or less -100% cancellation charge does apply on the booking amount
b) 3 days or more -50% cancellation charge does apply on the booking amount
c) 7 days or more - 30% cancellation charge does apply on the booking amount
13. In case of a refund, Company will make a refund within 15 working days
14. The trip is organized by an Independent and Private Organization. We do not have any link or agreement with any University or Institute
15. Organizers reserve the right to assign seats in the Coaster/Hi-roof
16. The Organizers reserve the right to use event photos for electronic/digital media
17. Smoking in the vehicle is strictly prohibited
18. The Organizers reserves the right to terminate / regret any participant due to indiscipline