Places to Be Covered
Diamer Basha dam site
Junction Point (Pahari sililay)
Nanga Parbat view point
Naltar Valley zero Point
Rakaposhi view point
Magistic Karakoram Highway
Khunjerab national park
New model Coaster Or Grand cabin for transportation
All fuel and toll taxes
4 night's Hotel accommodation (4 person sharing)
(Twin sharing charge's extra for couples)
5 Breakfast & 4 Dinner's
Services Not Including
Tea, Mineral water and Cold drinks expense
Tickets of Fort, Boating other entry tickets
vehicle use incase of road blockage/ any extra expense
Anything not mentioned above in services included section
Breakfast: Egg (Omelette), Paratha, Chany , Tea
Dinner: Chicken Karhai + Roti/Nan + Raita + Salad + Cold Drink.BBQ
▪Breakfast in the Hotel
▪Islamabad Participants will join Tour
▪Group jointly starts travelling
▪Traveling to Chillas via Hazara Expressway
▪Visit Basha Dam site
▪Old Silk Route
▪Little stop at Sumar Nala
▪Dinner and night stay in Chillas
▪Breakfast in Hotel
▪Traveling towards Hunza
▪Reach Nomal and Transfer to Jeeps for Naltar Valley
▪Reach Naltar Valley Zero Point
▪Reach Satrangi Lake
▪Explore Satrangi Lake
▪Explore Blue Lake
▪Dinner and Night stay in Hunza
▪Breakfast at Hotel
▪Traveling towards Attabad Tunnels
▪Visit Attabad lake
▪Enjoy your Quality Time at Attabad lake
▪Reach Hussaini suspension bridge
▪Visit Passu Glacier and Passu cones point
▪Reach China Border Khunjrab pass
▪Visit China border
▪Reach back Hotel
▪Night in Hunza
▪Breakfast at Hotel
▪Reach Altit Fort
▪Visit Altit Fort
▪Visit Baltit Fort
▪Traveling towards Chillas
▪Visit Rakaposhi view point
▪Mountain ranges Junction
▪Visit Nanga Parbat view point
▪Dinner and Night stay in Chillas
▪Breakfast at Hotel
▪Traveling back to Islamabad
▪Sight seeing on the way back
▪Short stay for Lunch (By yourself)
▪Drop Islamabad participants
▪Reach Islamabad Hotel
▪Dinner and night stay at Islamabad
▪Leave for Lahore according to schedule
Under 3 years Free without seat
3 to 8 Years 50% Charge with jumper seat
8 Years Above Consider Adults Fully Charge.
Seat cancellation policy is given below:
50% deduction if informed for cancellation 7 days before the trip.
75% deduction if informed for cancellation 3 days before the trip.
100% deduction if informed for cancellation in less than 3 days before the trip.
No amount will be refund if any person leaves the trip at any stage due to any reason.
Equipment to Bring:
Jogers, Slipper, Jackets
All participants must bring their ID
cards with them
Term & Conditions:
1. The members shall not indulge in any unethical activity (misbehavior with locals or other group members, use of abusive language, use of drugs etc) and may be terminated from tour without warning and will not be refunded any amount.
2. No illegal or prohibited items will be allowed during the trip. Weapons and drugs are not allowed at all.
3. On mountainous roads, AC of the vehicle will be on and off to keep the vehicle away from over-heating.
4. Trip Plan can be altered due to weather or political or any other reason deemed appropriate by us in the best interest of participants and organizers will not be held responsible for that.
5. We reserve the right to cancel the trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by us and participants will receive full refund of the advance amount only.
6. Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
7. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
8. Our trips are environment friendly and no damage to the environment will be tolerated.
9. Our trips are not insured though we exercise the utmost care & safety of all members. We will not be responsible in case of any incident(s) of unforeseen natural calamities like rock/mud sliding, avalanches, slipping/tripping, crevasse falls or any other accidents.
10. No conflict or violence, whether verbal or via action, is allowed during the trips. Respect different cultures, religions, code of practice, beliefs, and political & geographical affiliations. Non-compliance will be dealt strictly